Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Watching Other Student's Videos

I really enjoyed watching some other video that where done by people in this class.
I watched:

Brittany Crowther's ABC storybook. I really like the ideas she used as she went through the alphabet and music that went with it.

Kristen Wagner's story book about her parents and their love story. I think it was a fun story and even more fun that it was a true story. I really think it is one that children can enjoy.

Stephanie Anderson's food guide pyramid. I thought it was a great idea and creative way to get a discussion going about this topic.

Carmen Heap's poem "Smart." I was really impressed with the creative way she presented it! It was fun!

Alyssa Young's fractured fairytale version of cinderella. I thought it was very creative and a fun way to explore didn't fairytales and origins.

Camila Monteiro's BINGO story book. I like the way the music and pictures fit together. It was really fun and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment