Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My wiki page

Sept. 16, 2009

I have learned so much this week about the internet and all the tools I have to help create a better classroom. I had no idea that there are so many tools to help me and my students stay connected.
The most difficult thing for me was the time that it took to complete this assignment, however, I feel that my time was worth while. The thing I found most useful was google reader which will be a great tool in my classroom. It will help keep me organized and will help keep all the blogs I been watching in one place. I am excited to be able to share this with my students some day!






This is a snapshot of me on goodreads.














This is a snapshot of me on diigo.









This is a snapshot of me on googlereader!

This is a snapshot of me talking to a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    I really enjoyed your picture with a mustache! I didn't know you had a mustache. I think you did a great job with your wiki. I am glad that you also liked Google Reader. It is a great tool and one that I almost every day to keep me updated. You are doing a great job!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete