Monday, November 9, 2009

Technology Clips

I really enjoyed watching these videos where students were able to use technology as well as students in the classroom. I like how those teachers were able to implement so much technology into their lessons and it was there to benefit the children. I like how it helped the children discover concepts and ideas as they made discoveries while using technology. Example, I like how the spider lesson and how using technology helped the students discover. I think that the most important thing that I took away from these videos was that no matter what you are teaching or no matter what grade you are teaching, technology is a great way to promote learning. I am excited to use technology in an art lesson plan that I am implementing this week and I like the video we watched that had art and technology integrated into it. Overall, there are endless possibilities to using technology in a classroom to help and promote learning of all students.

No comments:

Post a Comment